Acid Cellulase Enzyme Fabric Bio Polishing Liquid , Textile Auxiliary Agents 9012-54-8
1. produced by microbial submerged fermentation,
2. biopolishing treatment of cotton, linen, blended fabric in order to get a smooth surface and line sharpness,
3. specially designed for denim fabric and garment washing to get a stone washed effect with vivid contrast.
It is recommended that optimal dosage be defined by experimenting to obtain the desired effects. Customer’s desired affects varies by company so our listed dosage should be used as reference only.
The product is applied in a novel enzymatic finishing process, for cellulose based fabrics, which is known as “Bio-Polishing” as well as creating denim abrasion also known as stone washing effect.
|pH||4.5 - 6.0|
|Temp||40°C - 65°C|
|Dosage||0.3% - 1.0%|
|Enzyme Activity||6000±300 IU/ML|
Final conditions will vary according to fabric type, conditions, as well as customer style preference.
Compatible with most of textile auxiliaries,
including nonionic wetting agents and disperse agents, lubricants, pumice stones, and diatomaceous earth.
It do have good effects for bio polishing, you should compare the original and after-treatment fabrics and find the differeance by your own eyes and hands. If all goes well, we can offer FOC samples with treated fabric cuts.
It is mainly used for cotton, linen, rayon & other fabric & blended fiber fabric, especially for the greige fabrics.
Advantages and Features:
1. Applied to pure cotton or cotton-blended for bio-polishing finishing or denim washing
2. Remarkable effect on color preserving, which can make the fabric brighter and clear
3. Quick polishing, which can eliminate the fabric’s surface villus rapidly and effectively as well as shorten working time and save energy.
It is a highly concentrated liquid formulation of cellulase enzymes, is compatible with auxiliaries, including nonionic wetting agents and dispersants, lubricants, pumice stones, and diatomaceous earth.
Method of formulation:
please mail to us and we can offer detailed SOP(Standard Operation Procedure)
Use1-2g/L sodium carbonate(pH≥10) at 70-80℃,washing for at least 10min.
Can be used for almost all kinds of fabrics, including cotton, linen, rayon & other fabric & blended fibers
Specially for greige fabrics
--- Good effects of color protection
--- Max fabric strength retention
--- Low degree of indigo back-staining
--- Better and bigger granular effect
Compatible with auxiliaries, including nonionic wetting agents and dispersants, lubricants, pumice stones, and diatomaceous earth.